The prize is a rare, genuine $1,000.00 dollar bill, authenticated by PMG and encased in a sealed plastic holder. Although the note is legal tender and redeemable at any Federal Reserve Bank its actual value may be considerably more to private collectors and/or by auction.
Take the Challenge
The $1,000 Dollar Challenge Rules
- No Purchase Necessary
- Void where prohibited
- Check the website for the start of The $1,000 Dollar Challenge (hereafter referred to as The Challenge). The winner will be posted at the end of The Challenge.
- Each week a clue for solving The Challenge will be posted on the wwwMadoffTreasureHunt.com website.
- The Challenge is open to anyone 21 years of age and older. Employees of Panda Promotions, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of employees are not eligible to participate in The Challenge.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in The Challenge, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these rules and you represent and warrant that you agree to accept the decision of, Panda Promotions, Inc. as final and binding as it relates to The Challenge.
- The acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Panda Promotions, Inc. to use the winner’s name and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation. The winner further understands that Panda Promotions, Inc. shall have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media in perpetuity, without limitation, your name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and statements about The Challenge for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- The first entry with the correct answer wins the $1,000 Dollar Prize.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by email (reply to sender email) upon receipt of the correct answer to The Challenge. The winner will then have seven (7) days to claim their prize by signing a release as required and sending us by email a photograph of themself to Panda Promotions to be posted on our website attesting to their winning of The Challenge. In addition, the winner must send us an address where Federal Express may deliver the $1,000 Dollar Prize. If for any reason we cannot contact the winner or if they chose not to adhere to The Challenge Rules, the prize will be forfeited and the Challenge will continue until another contestant submits the correct answer.
- In the event that The Challenge is canceled due to a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering The Challenge beyond Panda Promotions, Inc. control a new Challenge will be introduced in place of the existing Challenge.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering The Challenge, you agree to release and hold harmless Facebook, Instagram, Panda Promotions, Inc., the author, Phil Sills and its representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from the entrant’s participation in The Challenge, or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize due to technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software or other mechanical equipment, internet service, unauthorized human intervention in any part of The Challenges administrative process.
- This Challenge is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Florida. As a condition of participation in The Challenge, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of connection with this Challenge, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Florida, Saint Johns County having jurisdiction.
- Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’ fees and further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. In addition, if the prize winner is subject to U.S. taxes, the host, Panda Promotions, Inc. of 4255 US 1 South Ste 18-125, Saint Augustine, FL 32086 is required to send the winner a 1099 in January of the following year.
- Lastly, The Challenge is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.